Monday, May 4, 2009

Done well







My sister Jo and her family came to Melbourne over the week end. A Mad bunch of people but love them to bits. Jo and her husband had a wedding to go to on Saturday night so before that we went across to the South Melbourne Markets for breakfast. Nothing to rushed for them as they had a long drive down on the Friday from Sydney by the time we hooked up that night it was close to 9pm. I really love South Melbourne Market it has the best food with some great cafes close by.Saturday afternoon came and Jo and Chris went off to the wedding so Hannah and I went up Chapel St to the movies and window shopping. We both found scarfs we liked, Hannah's one was for my sister Debbie who has a birthday tomorrow. Mine was for me, colour brown. Later on we found some food to take home (as I never have anything to eat in the house) and sat around the TV with the heater on watching "Spy kids." Yesterday was brunch in a cafe in St Kilda with Jo Chris and Hannah before they drove back to Sydney. It was a shame that we didn't have that much time together but at least they know where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment