Friday, May 8, 2009

Top 100 Songs of all time: If you leave me can I come too?


What a great song from 1981

Mental as anything or better known as "The Mentals" became a household name very soon into there career. It's best to describle them as a Aussie Maddness, clowning there way the country with there feel good music. There first hit was an indie classic which lead to many more working in with there music videos. I don't know if this song would of been a hit, if it wasn't for the crazy video with Martin Plaza chasing his girlfriend through the streets who has recently left him. Along the way he collects more and more people to follow him, as he follows his girls. Also what good about this song is the title. It's much like a country and western song. "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?" or my fav, "Sleeping single in a double bed."


No comments:

Post a Comment